Leadership & Learning
Baylor is known for its small classes, diverse curriculum, talented teachers, innovation in the classroom, and developing leadership skills.
- Small classes, peers who value academic achievement and talented teachers are hallmarks of a Baylor education.
- Our diverse curriculum includes 20 AP courses, honors courses, and a wide array of electives.
- More than 70 percent of Baylor's faculty hold advanced degrees from such institutions as Boston University, Cornell, Duke, Emory, Harvard, and Vanderbilt.
- Each student is required to have an iPad, which in many classes serves as notebook, lab tool, video recorder, and star map -- it's just one of many examples of how Baylor leads in the classroom.
- Our leadership curriculum is designed to help students discover and develop their own unique leadership skills and potential. For a more complete overview, click here.
- Honesty, respect, spirituality, academics, character, and individuality are core values that define a Baylor School education. It’s no coincidence that these qualities also drive lifelong leadership.
ACTIVE LEARNING MEETS SUSTAINABILITY
丝瓜视频成人app下载Our organic garden is just one effort in Baylor’s ongoing march toward sustainability. Years ago, we built the area’s first LEED-certified residence hall.The campus solar farm delivers clean, renewable energy straight to the power grid. By requiring iPads for every student and teacher, Baylor will reduce paper by 75 percent in the next two years. Whether our students are performing bird counts on Williams Island or harvesting vegetables for tomorrow’s lunch, one practice Baylor will always sustain is learning by doing.